#DontFeartheFinger presents1400 Miles in 2017 -- Become a Fundraiser
#DontFeartheFinger presents1400 Miles in 2017
1400 Miles is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit combining the power of bikes and beers to spark difficult conversations with stubborn men about prostate health. Focused on awareness and testing, we are tackling prostate cancer from the from end, not the back.
In 2017, 1400 Miles is aiming for new heights. We as an organization want to:
- Engage in 14,000 conversations about prostate health.
- Reach 14,000,000 people with our message via digital media
- Offer 1,400 FREE PSA exams in Austin, Youngsville and Denver
- Donate $15,000 to our partners Pints for Prostates and PCEC
We cannot do it alone, this will only be possible with your help!
Join the Movement!
We are ambitious. Our 2017 fundraising goal is lofty and laudible. Here is how you can help us get there!
- The Austin Community Ride rolls on Saturday, September 9th.
- The Big Ride 2017 travels from Austin to Denver Sept 19th-Oct 3rd.
- Ride the Entire Ride -OR- Segment 1 / Segment 2 / Segment 3 (as few as 3 days)
Unable to participate in one of our events? You can still earn cool swag!
This is how….
- Become a Fundraiser! Can’t see yourself riding 1400 Miles? That’s okay, sign up (FOR FREE!) from the big orange button above and follow instructions. Once you have registered, you will receive an email to access and personalize your fundraising page. Make your page personal - tell us why you’ve joined the movement!
- What are you fundraising for? We know you're motivated by the mission, but tell your supporters what you’re doing. Segment riders and Big Ride riders are fundraising for the opportunity to tour between Austin and Denver, but we’ve got incentives for your too! We’re hard at work soliciting in-kind donations that we’ll announce over the course of the season. As you exceed fundraising milestones you’ll be handsomely rewarded. Stay tuned!