2016 Austin Community Ride - A day of cycling, craft beer, food and fun!
By participating in the 2016 Austin Community Ride, your registration fee is helping 1400 Miles probe the conversation on prostate health. We are making it easier for stubborn men to openly talk about prostate health. Your funds will help 1400 Miles reach our 2016 goal of getting 1,400 men tested for prostate cancer.
What is the Austin Community Ride?
The Austin Community Ride is a fully supported ride through some of Austin's best routes. We have three routes; 24, 46, & 60 miles. After the ride, enjoy food and beer from the (in)Famous Beerliner!
- Multiple Mile Distances
- ALL registrations are tax deductable
- Want to earn cool swag? After your registration become one of the 2016 Fundraisers
- $14 for the first 14 days of open registration
- $40 Early Bird Registration (Ends July 17th)
- $45 Regular Registration (July 18th - August, 26th)
- $50 Same Day (Saturday, August 27th)
What you get!
- Support along the ride
- Lunch at the end of the ride
- Two craft beers served from The Beerliner at the end of the ride
Fundraise for cool swag - Click HERE to become a Fundraiser
5701 W Slaughter Ln
Austin, TX 78749
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30pm
One free pour for all ACR riders!
We strongly encourage packet pickup on Thursday as we will have limited availability for onsite packet pick-up!
Click on the links under "Route Options" near the top of this page to view the route maps.